Convey your company’s story through your website.
A well-designed website is essential to any brand. At Leader Graphics, we can design and implement everything from a straightforward HTML website to a fully interactive CMS system complete with ecommerce capabilities. Choose from a SquareSpace, WordPress, or Shopify website, and we will work with you to provide a powerful design and professional copy with SEO capabilities to help you rank higher on search engines. Once your website is complete, we can help you market your business online through social media, email campaigns, search engine marketing, and more!
From design, to copy, to digital marketing, we provide you with the total solution to help you get more customers.
- Digital Business
- Strategic Consulting
- Social Media Marketing
Leader Graphics is a top provider of professional website design and development. We have over 20 years of experience in the web development field with a long list of satisfied customers. We will be happy to provide additional references upon request.
We have a clear understanding of the website development requirements, and we have the knowledge, skills and experience to successfully complete the website project.
In order to develop a website that fulfills all the goals of the website development project, the proposed web development will take place in several distinct phases:
- Here the scope, requirements, and description of the final website will be determined and documented, including the overarching site goals, number of pages, site hierarchy, merchandizing needs, language and web tools used (i.e. Flash or carts), plus forms, animations/graphics, and other specialized content.
- Sketches and / or page mock-ups are created that reflect the general appearance and the look and feel of the website for visitors. Once these are reviewed and approved, web development will begin..
Creation and Coding for Primary Pages
- Primary site (i.e. top level) web pages are created in the previously determined language (html, PHP, etc...) to meet all the appearance, performance, and content requirements. Then primary pages will be reviewed by the Client with appropriate feedback for revision.
Primary Page Creation and Coding for Secondary Pages
- Primary website pages are revised in accordance with the review/feedback. All site secondary pages are created.
Website Review and Testing
- The finished website will be reviewed and all functional aspects tested (i.e. forms, carts).
Acceptance and Project Completion
- Once revisions and modifications resulting from reviews are complete, the website will be uploaded and go live. After a successful one week trial period, the website project will be considered complete.